Thursday, July 26, 2012

Free Kindle Download of Forgotten Soldiers



This weekend I am offering a FREE Kindle Download of the revised and re-edited version of “Forgotten Soldiers: What Happened to Jacob Walden”

Forgotten Soldiers is a fictional account of an Air force Captain who was shot down in Vietnam in 1970 and has never returned home.  I’ve called the story a cross between a Cold War Mystery and Historical War Fiction that spans almost forty years, and as one endorsement has already stated, “…to tell any more would be a spoiler.” 



While the book is a work of fiction and filled with what I hope provides the reader with entertainment, it is also a story that I want to use to create awareness of the Forgotten Cold War Era Veterans. It is my hope to help create awareness and not let the POW/MIA issue be forgotten, and to always remember  the pledge 
“You Are Not Forgotten.”   

The paperback version of book is available direct from me through my website link and I am also donating $2 from each purchase made from my website to the Green Beret Foundation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment