Monday, April 30, 2012

Official Release

“Forgotten Soldiers: What Happened to Jacob Walden”
Hello Everyone, 

While my book has been available a few days now ahead of schedule, May 1st is the official release date and is now officially available in Print, Kindle and Nook.
Thanks to all of you who've already taken notice, ordered, liked, shared and passed on the word about the book. The right side bar has the link to my web site where paperback copies can be ordered direct from me.  For each paperback purchase from me on the web site I am also donating $2 to the Green Beret Foundation
  
Don't Have a Kindle or Nook?
For e-book lovers, you can order the Kindle Edition or Barnes & Noble Nook Edition, and if you don't own a Kindle or Nook, that's ok, you don't need to own one to view e-books on your PC. You can download Kindle for PC or Nook for PC for Free and read e-book purchased from Kindle or Nook on you computer.  


What It's About
Forgotten Soldiers is a fictional account of an Air force Captain who was shot down in Vietnam in 1970 and has never returned home.  I’ve called the story a cross between a Cold War Mystery and Historical War Fiction that spans almost forty years, and as one endorsement has already stated, “…to tell any more would be a spoiler.” 

While the book is fiction and filled with what I hope provides the reader with mystery, suspense, conspiracy and action, it is also a story that I want to use to create awareness of the Forgotten Cold War Era Veterans. It is my intention to help create awareness, educate and keep the POW/MIA memory and pledge “You Are Not Forgotten” alive.   

I cannot express enough my appreciation to the large group of family, friends and professional connections who’ve provided a life full of influences and memories.  In addition to my family, Army, business, educational, Military Writers Society of American (MWSA) and the St. Louis Publishers Association (SLPA), I also want to recognize my younger New York City days at St. Stephens of Hungary Elementary and Power Memorial High School, which I mention on the bio page of my web site.
 
Please check out the Book Trailer - if you like it, LIKE IT and share it. Jeff Senour and CTS were kind enough to give me permission to use their song "You Won't Be Forgotten" for the trailer music and are also involved with the "Snowball Express Tribute" program for the children of fallen military. (Don't forget to turn off the music on the top right sidebar before watching the video)




1 comment:

  1. Warren, Thank you for the friendly connection! Congrats on your book release "Forgotten Soldiers" I definitely look forward to reading this incredible story! Enjoyed reading your Book Blog and most of all listening to the awesome Music which brings back many memories during the Vietnam & Cold War Era! Reggie

    ReplyDelete