Thursday, April 26, 2012

Now Available – Forgotten Soldiers


“Forgotten Soldiers: What Happened to Jacob Walden”

Hello everyone, I’m proud to announce that my book is now available.  It’s been a long road to get the book published but as they say, patience is a virtue, and it has been worth the wait.

Forgotten Soldiers is a fictional account of an Air force Captain who was shot down in Vietnam in 1970 and has never returned home.  I’ve called the story a cross between a Cold War Mystery and Historical War Fiction that spans almost forty years, and as one endorsement has already stated, “…to tell any more would be a spoiler.” 

While the book is fiction and filled with what I hope provides the reader with mystery, suspense, conspiracy and action, it is also a story that I want to use to create awareness of the Forgotten Cold War Era Veterans, including the ones who never returned home. It is my intention to help create awareness, educate and keep the POW/MIA memory and pledge “You Are Not Forgotten” alive.   

I would like to also take this opportunity to express my appreciation to a large group of friends and professional connections who’ve provided a great deal of guidance and education during my trek towards publishing, many of whom are members of the Military Writers Society of American (MWSA) and the St. Louis Publishers Association (SLPA).



The book is now available direct from me through my links on this blog on the right side bar and also through my website, which I just finished creating and getting online today…any comments, thoughts or if you notice any typos or misttakes, please let me know.  Paperback and Kindle is also available at Amazon and Nook version from Barns and Noble.  

I'm also testing the idea of a Book Trailer, so if you like it, LIKE IT when you're on YouTube. Jeff Senour and CTS were kind enough to give me permission to use their song "You Won't Be Forgotten" for the trailer music and are also involved with the "Snowball Express Tribute" program for the children of fallen military. (Don't forget to turn off the music on the top right sidebar before watching the video)

 



No comments:

Post a Comment